You will need:
- 1/2 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/4 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/4 cup desiccated coconut
- 1 cup pitted prunes
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1 tablespoon cacao or cocoa or carob
- Place the ingredients into your blender in the order listed, blend until well combined.
- Line a mini loaf tin with baking paper over hanging the sides. Press the mixture firmly down. Place in the fridge for several hours before removing from the tin and cutting into squares or bars.
- Store in the fridge or freezer. Enjoy!