You will need:
- 3 ripe bananas
- 8 medjool dates, seeds removed
- 4 cups desiccated coconut
- 3 tablespoons hulled tahini
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon concentrated natural vanilla extract
- juice half a lemon
- 1/2 teaspoon bicarb
- pinch of salt
- Preheat your oven to 175 degrees or 350 degrees Celsius.
- Grease and line loaf tin.
- You will need a powerful processor to do this one. The coconut needs to completely break down.
- Place all of the ingredients except the bicarb and lemon into your blender or food processor. Pulse until the coconut is broken down and the mixture is smooth and very well combined. Add the lemon juice and bicarb and gently mix to combine.
- Spoon the mixture into your prepared tin. Bake for 30 minutes, cover with foil and bake for a further 10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool slightly in the tin prior to flipping onto a cooling rack. Allow to cool completely prior to cutting. Enjoy.