Recent Posts by admin
Caramel Cups 10 medjool dates, seeds removed 2 cups desiccated coconut Place the ingredients into your blender or food processor and blend until broken down to a fine, sticky crumb. Fill the holes of a silicon muffin mould with the crumb and press it firmly into the base and sides, leaving...Read more
You will need:Read more
- 3 ripe bananas
- 8 medjool dates, seeds removed
- 4 cups desiccated coconut
- 3 tablespoons hulled tahini
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon concentrated natural vanilla extract
- juice half a lemon
- 1/2 teaspoon bicarb
- pinch of salt
- Preheat your oven to 175 degrees or 350 degrees Celsius.
- Grease and line loaf tin.
- You will need a powerful processor...
Recent Comments by admin
- February 16, 2020 on 11 Food Hacks Every Parent Should Know
- February 16, 2020 on Term 3 is starting tomorrow! But don’t sweat…..you still have time to enrol!
- August 12, 2017 on 13 Key Food and Health Trends for 2017
- April 21, 2017 on The Winning Cycle – A fantastic article from Stephen Jenkins